Friday 31 July 2015

Student posts from Week 2

I loved the market day because the chips that I bought from the market were yum. I was selling the clothes that the fashion girls made. Freya bought my t-shirt that I made. I think it was my favourite t-shirt. It was fun and cool!!!!!! 
by Issy

On Market Day I bought this outfit from the fashion designers stall. I got a dolphin t-shirt and some leggings with strawberries on them. I also got a jacket that they made altogether with Kids Can money.
by Freya

Some photos from our Student Led workshops today. It's great to see our children sharing their passions and interests and learning from each other. Some of the workshops on offer today were; making origami strawberries, drawing animals and dolphins, making posters about pollution, playing table tennis, hockey skills, gymnastics and rangoli art.